Why do my friends suck?

ErinB

See- you need to kick them out of the wedding. next thing you know, they will show up to the wedding sans panties and stand in the wrong order. Clearly, yours are more stupid than mine! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
See- you need to kick them out of the wedding. next thing you know, they will show up to the wedding sans panties and stand in the wrong order. Clearly, yours are more stupid than mine! LOL

Clearly they are! I have this mental image of me in my wedding dress helping them into panties like you do a 2 year old! LOL

I'm surprisingly very calm. I think I must be headed for a breakdown or rehab because I've just been laughing all weekend and mangaged to take down about 3 bottles of wine, by myself, since Friday.

The unofficial bridesmaids (the ones hosting the Big Shower) have decided to go with June 14. We leave on the 16th. Oh well, according to my philosophy, it's just a few hours and all I have to do is smile, open presents, and eat f-ing cake.