Copying downloaded fonts to Fonts Folder

I am unsure why I am having this problem because when I download fonts at home I have no issue with copying them into my fonts folder once I have downloaded to my desktop. However, at work I have downloaded the fonts to my desktop and try and copy them to the Control Panels Font Folder and I get the error, "file is currently being used and cannot be replaced." But, if I remove the checkmark in the box for "copy fonts to fonts folder" it works. However, that means I have to do this every day. Which sucks. Does anyone know what the problem may be? I am using Office 2007 at work which I don't have at home. That's the only difference I can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
here are two threads that explains it all
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t5079
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t6595

let me know if that helps.
Actually, I already did a search through the forum to see if I could find anyone else that had this error and I couldn't find anyone. Both of those links are saying the same thing, which is what I do when I am at home. For some reason that is not working on my work computer. Not sure if it has anything to do with it being Windows Server (I have Windows XP at home) or Office 2007 (I have Office 2000 at home). Did a search through Google and couldn't find the answer either. I am frustrated! Thanks for the links though!