Fernando D. Ramirez - Photographer

cheese_diva

Fernando D. Ramirez - Photographer - Quality Video and Photography Services for all kind of events. Weddings, fifteen years, group events, celebrations, anniversaries, parties, etc. in Cabo San Lucas and Los Cabos area. Phone: (624) 128 - 3469. [email protected]

Response: Hello Angela,thanks for contact me,I available for that date and I charge $350.00 U.S.D. for the first hour and $280.00 U.S.D. for the next hours in this time I take unlimited pictures from you (around fo 200) and I give one album with 50 -100 prints in 4x6" for hour,the CD with all the images in high Resolution,the service included Special Digital effects(B&W,Sepia Tone and combination of them with color),sometimes depend of you the Sesion starts with some images of the bride when she`s getting ready and it`s a great moment for candits and more special shots. And for the Video I charge $300.00 for hour and I give a DVD with a Special Edition for you.I will Send to you another e-mail with some images part of my job, thank you for your time.

Fernando Ramirez

Photographer

Cell Phone:624 128 3469

• 3 months later...