Singles staying together?

I have a problem. I'm doing one OOT bag per couple. However, I also have a few singles "rooming" together. So, would I give each "roomie" their own OOT bag? What about Mother/ Grown Daughter pairs? Do they get a "couple" bag or an individual bag?

I would assume that all singles, even if they are staying together get their own bag, but I just want to make sure.

Thanks.

~~

We are giving one bag per couple and one bag for each single guest, regardless of whether they are sharing a room. If there are two single people sharing a room (including mother and daughter) there will be two bags... Hope that helps!

I was debating the same thing. I went to a fabulous wedding on the Eastern shore and that couple did one bag per room. And I thought it was fine as a guest. My only suggestion would be if they are singles sharing a room if you are doing bottled water I would put 2 in their bags. Good luck!

My mother/grown daughter pair is getting one bag, however, inside that bag I have included an extra bag and a few other duplicate items, such as the zip-up flowery coin pouch and chapstick. The advil, other medications, beach ball, post-its, hand sanitizer, etc they can share. They have the same amount of snacks and candy as the other couples. Hope that helps!