How fun Angela! I agree with everyone, your cake looks amazing! And yes, space heaters are a hazard! I backed into one in Jan (someone decided to place one on the dancfloor) and now have a huge scar on my arm!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela - you look fantastic - i LOVE your dress - perfect for a Mexican themed shower - that sucks that you burnt the back a bit but at least you have a funny story! LOL

I hope you share more pics when you get them from your mom :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
How fun Angela! I agree with everyone, your cake looks amazing! And yes, space heaters are a hazard! I backed into one in Jan (someone decided to place one on the dancfloor) and now have a huge scar on my arm!
Space heater can be scary! Sounds like we have both learned our lesson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBride View Post
Cute dress! Cute cake! Cute Cute Cute! What did you guys do at your shower...besides drink, of course! :)
Thanks!!! We ate alot!!!!!!!! We basically had appetizers and drinks, then we had several ladies who prepared a total mexican buffet, we opened gifts, socialized and continued the party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
The cake was too cute and your dress was so pretty...and your hair was so va-va-voom!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
My thoughts exactly! I love your hair! You looked so cute! I hope my shower lasts till 4:30 in the morning! What a blast!