Lizz's Planning Pics

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lizz!

I just purchased a order at customizedgirl.com and its all your fault! smile105.gif(I was not trying to spend more money) At least I found a 15% off coupon.

Well, at least my honey will appreciate it since I put his name all over eveything (LOL).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenamono View Post
Everything looks so good! Your clutch is amazing. I love these posts they are my favorite. NOw I really want to get the Purell wipes. Hope I can find them.
I got mine at Staples. I think they carry them at most major office supplies stores (something I never knew til someone here told me!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLyteful View Post
Lizz!

I just purchased a order at customizedgirl.com and its all your fault! smile105.gif(I was not trying to spend more money) At least I found a 15% off coupon.

Well, at least my honey will appreciate it since I put his name all over eveything (LOL).
Lol...you're too funny!

OMG! How long have you been planning/doing this stuff?!

I bought that same OOT bag on eBay... and not sure how I feel about it. I purchased the orange (with thoughts of buying the red also) and don't know about them...

Bloody hell! Buying or DIY-ing... you are organized!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheaney View Post
OMG! How long have you been planning/doing this stuff?!
I bought that same OOT bag on eBay... and not sure how I feel about it. I purchased the orange (with thoughts of buying the red also) and don't know about them...
Bloody hell! Buying or DIY-ing... you are organized!
LOL...I've been planning for about a year, but I'm a crazy Type A planning person and I love doing it.
The bags aren't the greatest quality, but I figure my guests can use them at the resort and then get rid of them.