Addressing Invitations: Clear Labels or Hand write

I vote for running them thru the printer. They look nice, and besides, that's the first thing to go in the trash.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Personally prefer laser printing right on the envelope or calligraphy. However, calligraphy can get expensive...my mom does it and did ours so that was nice and saved us some money. If those two options dont work I think the lables are totally fine.

We had white envelopes for our invites, so I just used a white label with the same font that I used throughout the invites and the STD. It turned out great, but if I was using coloured envelopes, I probably would have just printed it right onto the envelope.

I personally wounldn't spend the extra $ on the calligraphy for the envelope since who keeps the envelope?

I would do a nice font on a clear label. We did those for our invites and it came out pretty neat and not tacky at all!

Plus my FI works for the post office and he frequently complains about 'fancy invitation writing' because they can be unclear and often misdelivered!