my cousin is prego and she is my bridesmaid

cessyboston

How cool! That must be so exciting that now you both have something to celebrate. If she is a month pregnant she would be about 5 months at your wedding right? She might still be able to fly. Good luck with finding a dress. I think there a lot of cute ones that are super stretchy that should fit her perfectly.

Something with an empire waste & flowy fabric would look good. Plus she wouldn't have to alter it to fit her belly.

Click the image to open in full size.

Jessica Alba has been wearing some really cute dresses with her baby bump

Click the image to open in full size.

I would check with her to see if she feels comfortable flying at 5 months. My friend is not going because she will be 5 months along. Its her first pregnancy & she is just wanting to be really cautious. She isn't worried about the flight as much as having a complication out of the country. When she told me she was pregnant I made sure to make it really clear that I wouldn't be the least bit upset if she can't make it. She had actually stopped trying so she could make it to the wedding & that's when it happened. I was thrilled!

as a newly prego girl who didn't know this beforehand - be sure you don't just buy a flowy regular dress. like that brown style that Morgan posted above may fit her, but the you need it to be longer in front because the larger belly requires more fabric and will lift the front up! i thought i could wear all of these non-maternity shirts i had before getting prego - but nope! they're all too short in front now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
as a newly prego girl who didn't know this beforehand - be sure you don't just buy a flowy regular dress. like that brown style that Morgan posted above may fit her, but the you need it to be longer in front because the larger belly requires more fabric and will lift the front up! i thought i could wear all of these non-maternity shirts i had before getting prego - but nope! they're all too short in front now!
Ann, I never thought of that - I always assumed I would be able to wear some of the cute, flowy things I have - NOT! haha

Erica,
that happened to us as well except that my BM will be much farther along (after 7 months) so she won't be able to travel sad.gif but I hope your BM can still make it!!!