Do I really need a purse/clutch??

Not for this girl! The LAST thing I want to think about is keeping track of a handbag. FI (or by then DH) will have the room key. And someone else will have some powder, lipstick and mascara.

i dont wanna carry that shit around if my MTOH will do it for me fryingpan.gif less money for me to spend on unnecessary stuff! although theres a store a block from my office that has a gorgeous pearl clutch that i yearn for everyday when i walk by, but i dont allow myself to go in or else ill buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristendotcom View Post
Wow a purse... I didn't even think of that. I guess it's good to have something. Where did everyone get their clutch or purse??
I got mine from this ebay seller: VINTAGE PINK FLORAL CRYSTAL EVENING BAG HANDBAG CLUTCH - eBay, Bags, Handbags, Women, Fashion. (end time 01-Mar-08 21:08:32 AEDST). I think a bunch of the girls here got their purses there too. I LOVE it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristendotcom View Post
Wow a purse... I didn't even think of that. I guess it's good to have something. Where did everyone get their clutch or purse??
I actually got mine from NY & Co for like $12. It was just a plain white clutch. I'm sure with spring here you'll be able to find some for cheap. I was shopping when it was still winter so there wasn't really that much out there in white.