various other DIY project completed (pics)

So, Jill (my sis/MOH) finished lots of our projects this weekend and I am going to post some pics. The flowergirl dresses,I am posting a series, cuz B did not want her picture taken and I just think it's hysterical.

This pic, the orange dress is missing it's sash, but ti will match the underskirt.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the series of pics that I love... I esp love the pic of Liam trying to make her laugh, flashing her. Makes me laugh everytime I see it.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Here are the Old Navy flip flops that I made for the BM's to wear on the beach if they want. It's just ribbon hot glued on the straps. I have a big sparkle button to attach where they two sides join, but I can't figure out how to get it there, so they might stay as is.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the pashminas. I wrapped them in scraps from the flowergirl dresses and some pink ribbon that I bought that I thought would wrap all 12, but it only made 4! Hhahahahahaa.

The ring bearer shells. I am not sure which one I will use. The small one photographed way better, but in person the large one looked better... Dilemmas.

Small

Large

Flower girl bucket. If I keep it this way, I will be redoing it to make it neater, this was a trial.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.