what are you getting your mom for mother's day?

katrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn3878 View Post
OMG I almost forgot about Mother's day! Yikes, I have no idea what to do for my mom!?
hehe my thoughts exactly. i dont know why but i always have issues remembering mothers day... not fathers day though for some reason.

i guess i need to call my siblings and try to get something organized. : )

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My FI and I usually go over to my mom's for the day -- we'll buy annuals for her planters on her front porch and while I'm putting together the planters my FI works on cleaning out her flower beds. We usually get her a few new perennials and add those to her flower beds as well -- and we either buy her a hanging basket for the porch or I'll make one...of course, she'll clean out her own flower beds but she won't usually bother with the planters -- and secretly, I know she kind of enjoys us fussing over her for the day even though she'd never ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenMarie View Post
My FI and I usually go over to my mom's for the day -- we'll buy annuals for her planters on her front porch and while I'm putting together the planters my FI works on cleaning out her flower beds. We usually get her a few new perennials and add those to her flower beds as well -- and we either buy her a hanging basket for the porch or I'll make one...of course, she'll clean out her own flower beds but she won't usually bother with the planters -- and secretly, I know she kind of enjoys us fussing over her for the day even though she'd never ask for help.
That sounds so sweet.

I used to get my mom a hanging flower pot each year when I would be home for mother's day. She'd get one from my brother too.