Small wedding, I mean really small

I originally thought that we would have a small amount too- under 15..but it is looking like there might be at least 30 of us now! I am excited that everyone wants to come and celebrate with us and share our special day with us, but I too was kind of hoping that it would be smaller and more intimate. Don't get me wrong, I do want all these people here because I would not have invited them, but you just never know with a destination wedding!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are only inviting immediate family (parents/step-parents and sibs) and then my son and his two children. So it will be about 20 people if they can all make it. That was what we both wanted from the beginning. I just couldn't imagine any more than that or I know I would go crazy!

• 3 years later...

We knew when we decided to have a DW that we probably would have a small group, which I was okay with.  Looks like right now there will be 16 of us in total, which is a great number!  We didn't book any DJ or plan on having a formal reception, rather we are going to make our own fun!

• 1 month later...

i think it will be interesting to see how many people attend my wedding.  i'm still putting feelers out there before sending the save the date cards out.  i am going to include some type of response card along with the save the date card so that i have a tentative number of guests who will be attending.  i guess this is something that is full of surprise and wonder!