Does anyone have any nice/fun (high res?) photos of Cancun that they could share? I would like to order some more postcards for our OOT bags from VistaPrint and none of my pictures were that great!!

Muchas Gracias!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna2777 View Post
I was in Cancun 2 New Years ago and stayed in an ocean front room about 10 floors up - got some really awesome sunset/sunrise pics and a few nice beach pics....let me know if you would like them/if they are the types of pics that you are looking for!
Hey Jenna, cool, thanks! Where did you stay?

No problem...the pics are actually on my lap top which my fiance has at the moment...so as soon as i get it i will send them to you! Would you like me to email them to you?

I stayed at the Royal Islander in Cancun...between the hilton and oasis. Very nice...the room was fantastic...and huge, with a great view...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna2777 View Post
No problem...the pics are actually on my lap top which my fiance has at the moment...so as soon as i get it i will send them to you! Would you like me to email them to you?
I stayed at the Royal Islander in Cancun...between the hilton and oasis. Very nice...the room was fantastic...and huge, with a great view...!
Thanks Jenna, that is really nice of you - sorry I guess I should have listed my email address! [email protected]!

Thanks again, I really appreciate it!! cheer2.gif

Hey Jenn! I got my high res photos from Cancuninfo.com

They are too big for me to email to you.

They just ask that you mention their website as a credit to the photos you use.

I have extra postcards, but I think they have our info on the back. I have to check.

They came out just okay from VistaPrint eventhough I use the High res pics.