The Bachlorette Partay!

Saraha

Ok Sorry I been a slacker about this... but here is the bach party and the pics!!

I had an amazing weekend!!! We started off friday with massages, lunch, manicures, and pedicure... all we amazing then got ready and went out to RA (sushi bar) and then were going to see some delish banana hammock until things took a ghetto turn for the worse! The cab dropped us off and we walk up to this shady place and they say of sorry the "show" is next weekend. I guess come to find out they "travel" place to place like a traveling circus show LOL I think its a good thing we missed it. So we ended up going out to the bars instead... here are the pics!

My sisters husband got a hold of the "parafanelia" (sp) I was supposed to wear and put some good use to the penis water bottle!

Click the image to open in full size.

On the way to dinner!

About to eat some yummy sushi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And some hungry heffer still waiting for our food

We went to a place called the big bang... a dualing piano bar. Well they freaking called me up on stage and sang a song about putting his penis inside my vagina. Thank god I was already a little buzzed otherwise it would have been way more awkward than it already was

So this pic is a funny story.... my friend holly (not the girl in this pic) decided to walk up to the guy on the right and make out with him, which lasted like 2 hours. I guess hes my sisters friend, and she called him to come down to me holly. Well I guess he met her alright. After they got done kissing he goes "oh so you must be Holly"... I was like OMG Holly seriously?

Heres the pic with Holly and here man (Oh yeah she made out with 5 guys that night) I was like HOLLY you freakin Hor!!!

So my sister was walking down the stair at the big bang and ended up falling down the stair LMAO... well this guy grabbed her to pick her up and it happened to be a friend of our, how ironic!

This is the next day at the pool...... YES I am posting pics of myself of a swin suit UGHHHH!