Help with makeup for freckles?

Hi girls, I am very nervous about having my makeup done at Sandals...can anyone calm my nerves? I am getting married at Mobay...

I have dark hair, green eyes, and freckles. I dont wear too much makeup normally, and I would like a more professional look on my wedding day, btu I do not even know what to tell the sandals makeup ladies, since I dont wear much to begin with.

If anyone comes across nice makeup photos, with freckled girls, please post, I cant find anything I like to bring with me sad.gif

no pics yet, but found this:

Have freckles but don't want makeup to cover them up? Here are some tips on how to show them off. Instead of using foundation, use a tinted moisturizer that is warmer than you natural color. You should stay away from blue-pink blushes, which make freckles look ashy. Try a peachy cheek stain so your freckles stay visible.

ok so this one is where they are talking about getting them out of pics (why you would want to i dont know, they are so fun!) but the girls makeup looks really pretty.

http://www.istockphoto.com/images/lesa/freckles_5.jpg