Laura Mercier Make-Up

Martha

You definitely need the brush for the under eye concealer. You cant get it on thinly enough with a finger or a sponge.

Also, if you can get the brightening powder that goes with it, it's amazing.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had mine done about 4 weeks before we left. I just figured that my skin changes so much with the weather and such that I might as well get as close as I could to what my skin would be like and still have time to practice with the stuff a bit.

(And then we ended up taking the artist with us! So great!)

Danielle, I can't remember when I got mine done. I think like 3 or 4 weeks. I guess I could check the date of when I first posted this thread to see when. Didn't think about that until I started typing.

Becks, you took the LM make up artist with youhuh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Becks, you took the LM make up artist with youhuh.gif
Yep. She was so great, spent 2 plus hours working with me and DH was there for the last 45 minutes or so. When she went to go gather my purchases, he told me that I'd never looked better and that we should bring her with us. I thought he was joking and went to the ladies room (2+ hours in the chair!!), and when I got back he was asking her if she was free to come down for the wedding.

It was SOOOOO great!!! She did my makeup for the welcome dinner, the wedding and then got up at 5:00AM the next morning to do my makeup for the TTD.

Yep... I am a spoiled woman.

And if anyone wants her contact info, PM me!