I guess this is classified as "origami." I found the paper craft template on the Mirkwood Designs template page, and I've bookmarked it because I plan to use one of the other designs there for our favour packages :) This is the "secret heart" card template. Our colours are pink and brown, and I loved how with the cream we ended up with a Neapolitan colour scheme. (My fave ice cream!) -- I wish I had scanned one of the envelopes; we had a cute bride and groom stamp that we used pink ink on and stamped the design by everyone's addresses. Anyway, tell me what you think! I wish I had found this site earlier... we really like the boarding pass invite idea wink.gif But we still love our invites

The outside, all closed up. The pink paper is "embossed" so it's raised on the outside and on the inside/back side of the paper, the design is inset. We slid in a piece of white vellum paper to make the heart stand out more:

Click the image to open in full size.

The inside, all opened up:

Our little inserts. We printed these on light pink vellum paper:

We're now looking for cute things to make for our favours for everyone that's coming -- with a Vegas style or theme to them. And then we'll also make our thank you cards, so I'll keep browsing this site for more ideas :)

Thanks for looking! We'd love your feedback :)