For those who made Wedding CD's

So I have most of the songs I think i will need for my wedding day but I am not sure of what order to put them in... tell me if this is right

one for the sitting of guest

one for the wedding party to walk down to

One for me to walk down to

one for the signing of the wedding cert.

one for walking back up the isle...

are these correct and inthe correct order?

Thanks ladies!!!bunny_4.gif

That's the order that I have mine in. We're going to play a jazz CD prior to putting in our weddiing CD - we'll start the "Prelude" about 5 minutes before the ceremony is scheduled to start. That way, the mothers can walk down the aisle at the ceremony start time.

• VIP Member

That is the exact order for me. Just an FYI, the signing took longer than expected. I played Bless the Broken Road (which was a mistake, but I really didn't care) and that's about 3:44 and they had to start it over and played about 30 seconds again. Just an FYI

• VIP Member

Which section of the Principe are you getting married at?

The walk way for the Akumal side is VERY long. I played "Lost in this moment" from Big and Rich for 5 groups of people to walk down... it had to be restarted and played again. I would say that for flower girls who will walk slower in the sand and one m.h. you should go with a four minute song.