Target Dollar Spot Disposable Cameras

I tried 3 Targets today and no luck.

However, I did go to Sam's and they had a 3 pack of Kodak 27 exposure, with flash, 800 speed film for $9, making them $3 each. I went ahead and got them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I am bummed I went to two Targets and no cameras.
Yari, how many do you need? I may have a few extras. I am going to head to my Target during lunch and try and pick up a few more. I also have a co-worker that works part-time at Target and she is going to check at her store tomorrow :~) Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
Yari, how many do you need? I may have a few extras. I am going to head to my Target during lunch and try and pick up a few more. I also have a co-worker that works part-time at Target and she is going to check at her store tomorrow :~) Let me know.
I need 60...thank you so much!

Don't want to burst your bubble, but just want to warn you (as you probably already know) that these cameras often take bad quality pictures.

I just got the pictures developed from my underwater camera, and they are awful! a total waste of the 4$ it cost for the developping (not to mention the cost of the camera). So remember that even though the camera is only 1$, you have to pay for developing too, which may add up.

Also make sure to put them in your carry-on! The x-rays for the checked luggage ruins the film. I think this might actually be what happened with my underwater camera. It was in checked luggage on the way there and carry-on on the way back. I thougt the x-rays weren't a problem anymore, but when I googled it afterwards I learned that they are (in fact even worse since new post- 9/11 security) I had 400 film - I had heard that it was only bad if you have 800, but no, when I googled it, I read all speeds.

So at the very least, make sure you put them in carry-on and maybe it will all be okay!