Rachel's Wedding-Some Non-Pro Pics *FINALLY!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post

Also, thanks for the BM tips...wear panties, don't be stupid. Any others?
More BM tips- no. Don't be stupid pretty much covers it all. lol

One tip for the brides though- breathe during the ceremony. I don't know why I got so wound up, but I was standing there and I could feel my legs shaking. I was like "crap, I need to breathe or I'm going to be one of those brides on America's Funniest Home Videos." I started to take some deep breaths and all was good. It would have been horrible to pass out- especially with my worthless BMs. hehe

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off.....you need to go back and do the wedding all over again.....and invite us all. That looked like too much fun! My kind of dancing for sure! I'm so glad everything turned out just like you wanted it. Everyone looked like they had a blast; and you were totally glowing! I want to see more pics of your hair and makeup! More pics!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
This is officially my favorite bridal groove shot ever!!! Work it, girl!!! I knew you were a partier. You have to come to the LC reunion/vow renewal (whenever that is!) because I want to dance with you!

Great pics, you looked beautiful and I love your shell curtain :)