It sounds like someone's holding a seashell up to my ear...

Gah! I woke up this morning and it sounds like someone is holding a seashell up to my ear - either that or the ocean is IN my ear! (ok maybe that's the decongestant talking, hahaha)

What a strange sensation...

Maybe I can pretend I'm at the beach today... cool.gif

Welcome to my world!

It's like that 24/7/365 for me. But, I get the added bonus of ringing in both ears all the time too.

It always feels like I have to 'pop' my ears, but never can. I do have a condition called Meniere's Disease though that causes all of that. Fun fun fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
It's so obvious, the beach is beckoning you:)
Totally!!! cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambert13 View Post
Welcome to my world!

It's like that 24/7/365 for me. But, I get the added bonus of ringing in both ears all the time too.

It always feels like I have to 'pop' my ears, but never can. I do have a condition called Meniere's Disease though that causes all of that. Fun fun fun.
Ugh, nooo bueno. Awhile back I had a lot of dizziness and problems with my ears and I remember researching Meneire's. Luckily the dizziness went away. One of my ears has been messed up ever since, just like yours it never feels like it's "popped". I guess I've just grown used to it now...

It's the other ear with the beach noises in it today. I think it's just this lovely Texas weather. Always changin' - it loves to give ppl all kinds of fun allergy gifts.