*The official St. Lucia Brides CHAT thread*

Jennifer

• 1 month later...

Woo hoo! Another St Lucia bride! Finally! cheer2.gif

I don't know much about Jade Mountain, but I have heard some wonderful things about it (and it looks absolutely beautiful). It's located in Soufriere which is in the southern part of the island. That's the quieter, more romantic part, and many of the natural attractions are in that area as well.

There's a travel agent on here, Jennifer, who is familiar with the Caribbean, so she may be able to answer some questions for you. Also, Tripadvisor.com may be a great place to get some advice. I'm going the villa route so I didn't look into too many hotels.

I'm so excited to have someone to talk to about St Lucia! Have you been there before or is this your first time? I just LOVE that island! Happy planning!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually have Ray from KAray Media booked for this August. We will get married and then leave the resort (since Sandals doesn't allow outside photographers) and go take some fun pics. I've heard great things about him and am pretty excited about it.

• 1 month later...