Decorating the wedding site

Did anyone bring their own decorations for the gazebo wedding ceremony? I leave on Wednesday for my wedding on Saturday. . and I have not heard back from Chandlyn. Anyway. . .I have my own bouquet. . .its made completely out of shells and my bridesmaids have mini ones to match. We even packed our own tule to decorate along with some fake flowers for the top of the gazebo. Does anyone know if I can use these items? I am hoping that Chandlyn can use my stuff but still decorate the site for me. . . .

Thanks, I got the idea from another girl on here. We get there on Wednesday too. I think our flight lands around 10:30am so we are going to get to the resort way before check-in. I guess we will just chill at one of the bars until our room is ready. I haven't decided about the aisle runner. I have 2000 rose petals that i want to use, but I don't know if they will let me just put them in the sand or if I have to put them on the runner. Are you doing the runner? I think the white tulle will look so good with your dress.

Thanks! I couldn't find tule in "seafoam" to match the bridesmaid dresses, so I had to go with white. I think I do want the aisle runner. . but I am trying to figure out how to work it. . do the bridesmaids walk on it and then me, or do they roll it down before i walk down the aisle. . I just don't want a runner full of sand! lol