Official Ticker Freakout thread!!

OK, so I haven't been on for a bit because my freakin assistant laid the last minute "I got a trip to Italy and I'm leaving tomorrow" thing on me last week, so I've worked 60 hours this week. UG. I've been able to do absolutely NOTHING this week.

Next I'm zipping home to Ottawa on Monday after work (5hr drive) for my mom who goes in for hip replacement surgery on Tuesday, then zipping back either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning in time to work again Wednesday afternoon till 8.

I still have to get my dress altered (yes we leave 2 weeks today) and so that makes it Thursday morning to get my dress altered?

HOLY CRAP! So between now and the time I leave I don't have 1 full day off to get stuff done, because next Sunday is my shower!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! smile124.gif

Deb I still remember the day I helped you out with your STD magnets... seems like forvever ago!!! I am so pumped for you! These last weeks are going to FLY by! Be sure to take it al in and breath when it gets stressful