Decor Ideas

You guys need to check this site out it's awesome, amazing ideas. I stumbled across it a long time ago and never wrote down the web address but managed to find it today YAY!! If anyone is getting married in the Bahamas you could use them as for everyone else they have great pics of weddings, theme night and dinners...so take a look!!!

Floral Arts - Event Consulting & Floral Design in The Bahamas

here are just some examples

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Edyta what colors are you using? I love the way turqoise looks but I also love fuschia. Since we are both doing Dreams I figured I would get some ideas from you since I have never been there. Btw your wedding is right around the corner!! So excited for you.

-Glenda
Glenda I think turquoise and fuschia would look great together..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Edyta what colors are you using? I love the way turqoise looks but I also love fuschia. Since we are both doing Dreams I figured I would get some ideas from you since I have never been there. Btw your wedding is right around the corner!! So excited for you.

-Glenda
Honestly I haven't even decided on colours...but have purchased bridesmaid dresses that are a champagne ivory colour so i will use that colour and than my FI is using lime as his groomsman's shirts so will use that and hmmm maybe through in some orange in there...haven't really decided but will let you know

lol Edyta when I saw this post I thought you'd made some sort of decor decision and had some great wisdom to share with me! It's a great website, I should spend some time and try to decide for sure what WE are going to do! I'm hoping that after my site visit next month I'll have a better idea of what is available down there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
lol Edyta when I saw this post I thought you'd made some sort of decor decision and had some great wisdom to share with me! It's a great website, I should spend some time and try to decide for sure what WE are going to do! I'm hoping that after my site visit next month I'll have a better idea of what is available down there...
lol ya right me making a decision...but i am leaing towards using the idea from the first pick i posted...the lime green decor but i will probably use less green...i just love their ideas on the site so i will probably end up using something from there...o before u leave for ur site visit i wanted to talk 2 u was wondering if u could possibly bring back for me...ill pm u