Dreams In house vendors

Hi,

I'm the newest bride to be @ Dreams Los Cabos in May 2009 and I wanted to know about the in house vendors as I will be choosing the Dreams Ultimate Wedding package and I was wondering about the photographer and videographer they use as well as the Trio they offer.

Thank You

Congrats! I'm getting married at Dreams too. From what I understand, Dreams gives you a list of photographers and videographers to choose from. Although the package includes photos/video, the package only covers the cost of the actual photos/video, and not the photographer or videographer's fees.

I am using Dreams Ultimate Package and I asked Yesica and they used Tomas Barron for photo and video. The edited dvd and 50 photos are included with the package, plus the cost for the photographer is also included in the package. If you want to buy all the pictures you can get them on cd and I think its about $400-500 for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristendotcom View Post
I am using Dreams Ultimate Package and I asked Yesica and they used Tomas Barron for photo and video. The edited dvd and 50 photos are included with the package, plus the cost for the photographer is also included in the package. If you want to buy all the pictures you can get them on cd and I think its about $400-500 for that.
Hi, I was just wondering if the video and photo's from Tomas Barron included in the ultimate package are photos taken throughout the whole day (ceremony & reception) or is there a certain time frame those photos and videos are taken?