I Gotta Personal Question/Problem ~ Women

Saraha

I know! We are actually staying with my future in laws right now, so there is no such thing is privacy. We are actually house sitting because they are moving to Cali and just moved yesterday. We have been with them non stop for 4 months. So you can imagine there has been NO privacy! At least now we have some alone time!

I know I should see the doc.... I work here for heavens sake!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
I know! We are actually staying with my future in laws right now, so there is no such thing is privacy. We are actually house sitting because they are moving to Cali and just moved yesterday. We have been with them non stop for 4 months. So you can imagine there has been NO privacy! At least now we have some alone time!

I know I should see the doc.... I work here for heavens sake!
Holy crap - you didn't mention this before. That is a huge infringement on your personal life & privacy to be living with ANYONE, much lest the FIL's. I would say that now that they are gone, things might improve for you. Yikes!

I'm so sorry y'all got into an argument about this and you left crying sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Don't worry, things will work out. Just try to keep communicating with him, let him know it is definitely not him! We have been having issues too but lately it's been a lot better. I've noticed it really goes along with out emotions - if we're having a bad week it's just not going to happen. It takes a lot of effort in other areas of our lives for me to want to put in the extra effort there. However, when I feel "loved" by him and vice versa things definitely turn around!

Oh, and yes living with other ppl can definitely impede on your sex life! We just have a roommate but even that gets in the way sometimes (no fun out in the LR anymore... cheesy.gif)