i found the folders at janoco.com for cheaper but i have had nothing but problems with them. i need to just vent for a second.

i placed order for 120 of them on April 22nd. Got an email confirmation about my order. than never get anything.

I emailed them on May 8th asking where my order was. Get an email back that my order was accidentally canceled the day after it was placed, they claim it was a computer error but they can reprocess my order right away and wanted to know if i wanted blank ones or ones with a logo.

I email them back, stating i need them asap because they are for my wedding invitations so please process my order right away and I quote "I just need blank ones".

I wait 5 days and didn't hear anything so i email them on Monday to find out if they got my email and when i would receive my order, again i dont' hear anything. i email them today, asking what's going on with my order.

I get an email saying that they got the email saying i wanted my order processed but i never said if i wanted blank or logos. So now i'm fuming, i kept my email i forward it to them, and say in bold I want blank ones but if you can't get them to me by Monday or Tuesday, than forget it. i placed my order in April and now it's been almost a month.

They email, they are so sorry for all the confusion, they never got my email, and they can't get my order to me by Monday or Tuesday.

wtf.gif what kind of business does this? how hard is it to go down and throw 120 folders in a box and overnight it or priority mail it to me. I've been waiting almost a month for these damn things. I'm so pissed right now. hissyfit.gif

sorry i just had to get that out.

thanks. i checked out paperpresentation.com and decided just to get mini pocket folders. i also ordered envelopes that match the folders in aquamarine and round stickers. i ended up spending as much on all of that, as i would of on the plastic folders I wanted. So it might not be exactly what i wanted but i think it'll be really cute anyway plus i saved some money.

Glad I could help. I love paperpresentation. I live in NYC by the store and they are truly the best. I love the service and they have everything I need and they remember me every time I am in there.

Can't wait to see your final pictures.

Cheers

Kathysmile159.gif