So me and fi are doing boarding pass invitations. I found these mini plastic folders (4X9) that are perfect for the invites. I've searched online and the only place i found them are at jampaper.com, but they are $2 a piece. Has anyone else seem them or has an idea where i can look for them?

These are what they look like, the folder is clear with pink paper in it. There's two pocket inside and a slit on the front of the folder. Perfect to slide your boarding pass tickets in.

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi Danielle:

There's a JAM around the corner from my office. If I can get out of the office before they close, I'll pop by this week and see if I can find a manufacturer's name on them (sometimes they are embossed on the plastic). Hopefully that will give you some other places to look.

Hi Danielle: Stopped by Jam on my way to the post office. The product is made by Janco Line, item number SL530.

By the way, it is slightly too large for a #10 envelope (the envelope flap won't fold on the fold line - the folder sticks out a tiny bit too much).

The are really cute, and also come in fushia and turquoise. If you buy 100 they are $1.75 each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Hi Danielle: Stopped by Jam on my way to the post office. The product is made by Janco Line, item number SL530.

By the way, it is slightly too large for a #10 envelope (the envelope flap won't fold on the fold line - the folder sticks out a tiny bit too much).

The are really cute, and also come in fushia and turquoise. If you buy 100 they are $1.75 each.
Thanks so much for checking that out for me. I really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post

Goodness that was super sweet of you to help her out like that :)