So we are only having about 30 people at the wedding in San Diego and money is pretty tight since we are trying to pay for as much as possible on our own (including the AHR). Is it really all that necessary to send reply cards out to those people who we already KNOW are coming (flights and hotels booked)? I am thinking of just including reply cards to those who I am unsure of...but is this poor ettiquite? At this point, we are willing to do just about anything to save some bucks smile78.gif

I would just have them RSVP by another means such as phone, email or your website. Save the money... especially w/ all the brides on here who have sent RSVP stuff and then say a lot of people don't bother returning them. I asked for a preliminary RSVP and I kept getting comments of "I don't really need to do it do I... you know I'm coming."

theweddingchannel.com and brides.com also both have free websites that you can setup and people can rsvp on. I'm not bothering with rsvp cards especially after hearing so many other brides stressing about no one sending them back. that would just piss me off if i spent all the money for them and no one replied.