So, as some of you may remember, I ordered a bunch of hibiscus hair flowers and ended up hating them. Very fake looking. I found out that real touch flowers are also called fresh touch flowers and found some orange gerbera daisies on ebay. What do you think of these? Do you think they would look good as hair flowers? They are 5" inches big! I think that is probably too big for a hair flower.

Fresh Touch Silk Flowers 2 Gerbera Daisy Orange NEW - eBay (item 150230020676 end time Mar-29-08 12:38:59 PDT)

Click the image to open in full size.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ebay listing doesn't say how big they are. I just hate mine and am having the hardest time finding one that I like! Ughhhhhh.

I emailed the ebay seller to see if they could give me a size and if they are suitable for hair flowers. We'll see what they say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
Unfortunately I agree, I bit too big for a hair flower. Are you more set on orange then on the kind of flower? Want to try to look around so let me know what you are thinking maybe we can all try to come up with something for you!
Definitely... I'm also looking for a hair flower so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you! Let us know exactly what you're after!