Show off your shoes....

Here are my shoes (Dikuza Geri)! The picture just doesn't do it justice. The crystals shimmer with every step! There are also crystals on the heel. I absolutely love these shoes, and the fact that I got them for $200 OFF the original price!

I originally bought red shoes with rhinestones, but then saw these and fell in love.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunniebee724 View Post
Here are my shoes (Dikuza Geri)! The picture just doesn't do it justice. The crystals shimmer with every step! There are also crystals on the heel. I absolutely love these shoes, and the fact that I got them for $200 OFF the original price!

I originally bought red shoes with rhinestones, but then saw these and fell in love.

WOW they are gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineA View Post
Bride2B21 I love it for you something blue so cute.
Jonesr1979 what size are you perhaps I can try to help you find them in your size.
Hi Janine!

I wear a 9.5 i tried them on here in Bermuda in size 9 and they were a little to small.

Thank you so much if you could help me i would be so gratefulcheer2.gif

LOOOVES!!! wow.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunniebee724 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesr1979 View Post
Hi Janine!

I wear a 9.5 i tried them on here in Bermuda in size 9 and they were a little to small.

Thank you so much if you could help me i would be so gratefulcheer2.gif

Jonesr I tried searching your shoe and could not find it in patent pink and your size anywhere. I did find it in black in your size but not pink. Sorry.