Show off your shoes....

Here are my sandals! I was going to go for flip flops, but knowing that grace is not my strong suit I figured that since my entrance to the ceremony is down some stairs, I would be better off in sandals that will remain attached to my feet!!! Lol. And some criteria for me was that you could see my tattoo (not that you will be able to see it under my dress...) and that there was a bit of sparkle. Mission accomplished! And for only $20!!

photo.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Very cute choices, girls!

If you're looking to add either sparkle or beachy-chic-ness to your look from the ceremony to reception, barefoot sandals are a GREAT option! All of us were a bit nervous with a sand aisle and losing our balance, so these were ideal as we floated down the aisle.

They can be worn with and without flip flops, sandals and heels to change up your look (while still being super comfy!) My bridesmaids didn't take theirs off for the entire night (and we all still wear them on vacations and around the pool years later!)

www.redibychelsea.com

www.redibychelsea.com

www.redibychelsea.com

www.redibychelsea.com

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

Very cute choices, girls!

If you're looking to add either sparkle or beachy-chic-ness to your look from the ceremony to reception, barefoot sandals are a GREAT option! All of us were a bit nervous with a sand aisle and losing our balance, so these were ideal as we floated down the aisle.

They can be worn with and without flip flops, sandals and heels to change up your look (while still being super comfy!) My bridesmaids didn't take theirs off for the entire night (and we all still wear them on vacations and around the pool years later!)

www.redibychelsea.com

I love your barefoot sandals... Are they customizable?

Originally Posted by Antigua14 View Post

I just got my shoes yesterday and I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Here is a picture of them .

Badgley Mischka Women's Randall Shoe

My dress is too short for high heels (going for flats) but if I could do heels - these are EXACTLY what I would get. LOVE them!