Show off your shoes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Ok, I'll go! I bought two pairs, one for beach ceremony and one for the reception. Both are from ebay, different sellers.
EBAY Store - eBay Store - Betty's Fine Mart: ACCESORIES, SIZE 7 - 7.5, SIZE 8 - 8.5
Click the image to open in full size.
EBAY Store - eBay Store - eShoes Store: Hot Style, 5.5 - 6, Clearance up to 80 off
Click the image to open in full size.
Those are so cute! And they look similar too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
I purchased these Click the image to open in full size. but I don't know if I will keep them. My first fitting is in 2 weeks, I will see how they look with the dress.
These are really a great choice for a beach wedding. Definitely see they work with your dress though. It all depends on the look you are going for.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Omg I just found the CUTEST AND MOST PERFECT shoes!! And I cant find them anywhere!

they are the Juicy "frankie" sandal in off white size 10! they are sold out everywhere. I would even do the pink. If anyone comes across them. Let me know. Or if anyone has them to sell.. Im totally interested!

JUICY COUTURE "FRANKIE" STARFISH SANDALS OFF WHITE 6 - eBay (item 200353888808 end time Jan-13-10 13:39:00 PST)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...