Question for those who got married at Dreams

This is a random question, but how did you pay for all your services coordinated through the WC at Dreams (pp setup fees for the ceremony/reception, linens, flowers, mariachis, etc)?

Did you just keep a tally and then was it added to your room? Or did you have to pay for everything beforehand?

I'm keeping a running spreadsheet, but was wondering how it was handled by other brides.

When you check out you are given a final bill.. good idea to bring your spreadsheet with because the Dreams in Cabo had their bill in pesos and it was easier to compare to total to my spreadsheet than to double check if everything was correct line by line. We then paid for our bill with our credit card.. but be careful... some cards charge you a fee for using it out of the country. I think we ended up paying an extra hundred or two for that fee.

good question, I just e-mailed Mariana not 5 minutes ago wondering about the same thing. Yikes Pesos, I'm so bad at figuring out bills in dollars, I'll have to brush up on my converting monies skills before we leave.

I asked Mariana if she excepted travelers checks, hopefully they do and we wont have to pay an extra fee.

Yesica told me I will pay for everything when I check out. They bill everything directly to your room. I would call your credit card company before you leave and tell them you will be in Mexico and make sure they can convert any charges in Pesos to USD. If its a major credit card company it shouldn't be a problem. I have never had a problem before in Mexico when I charged things on my credit card.