Kristin @ Dazzling Details - Referrals

Hi Everyone,

I know that there are a lot of threads about Kristin and Dazzling Details and I know that a lot of people are currently working with her. Is there anyone out there, who has used her and has pictures of their event? Did you experience any hidden costs when everything was said and done? I really want to book her, but I would feel a little bit more comfortable biting the bullet if I could see recent pics, or hear recent success stories :)

Thanks in advance!!!

Marisol

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisolhernandez View Post
Hi Everyone,

I know that there are a lot of threads about Kristin and Dazzling Details and I know that a lot of people are currently working with her. Is there anyone out there, who has used her and has pictures of their event? Did you experience any hidden costs when everything was said and done? I really want to book her, but I would feel a little bit more comfortable biting the bullet if I could see recent pics, or hear recent success stories :)

Thanks in advance!!!

Marisol

I'm using Kristin & DD. have you asked for any referrals? I asked her for a couple of bride's names and I emailed all three and got rave reviews. I also spoke to one at length and she said nothing but wonderful things. Also, have you checked out her website with pics? there are a few updated (late 2007) ones. Just ask her exactly what you are after, maybe even for some pics from recent weddings? two of the brides i was in contact with sent me pics. but there weddings were in 2006. i hope that helps.