Thinking of using Rick Collins (photog) around April 18, 2009?

Hi Ladies,

I really want to use Rick Collins as my photographer. Lauren C. used him and her photos, along with his website, are outstanding and really beautiful. Lauren also posted a really great review on him. Rick is a little bit pricey, bc he has to fly in. He said that he could lower his fee if there were other brides interested in using him around that same time. My wedding is April 18 in PV. Are there any brides on April 17 or 19 that would be interested in using him?

• 2 months later...

Lauren's pictures were unreal! He is so amazing. I couldn't stop looking at them. I hope it works out for a few of the PV brides. And for me so I can see more of his pictures :)

There is a thread where everyone posted their dates & location. maybe you can find more PV brides that way.

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by marisolhernandez View Post
Hi Ladies,

I really want to use Rick Collins as my photographer. Lauren C. used him and her photos, along with his website, are outstanding and really beautiful. Lauren also posted a really great review on him. Rick is a little bit pricey, bc he has to fly in. He said that he could lower his fee if there were other brides interested in using him around that same time. My wedding is April 18 in PV. Are there any brides on April 17 or 19 that would be interested in using him?
I'm getting married April 25th, but would use him starting April 24th for the rehersal dinner. Does that help?

Rick Collins was one phtographer that I loved! But, he wasn't available on my wedding date. I'm using Dennis Viera (not too pricey- at least for a photographer of his caliber). I am sooo happy that I have him shooting my wedding. He was one of my top choices, and I only booked him about 5 months out.

Dennis Viera Photography - San Diego Wedding Photography, Destination Wedding Photographers, Hawaii Wedding Photographers, LA Wedding Photography, New York Wedding Photographers