Finally, invites are done/mailed! (long with pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
thank you so much also for posting your fonts. id been looking for helinda rook. i also totally fell in love with karla's invitations and have the photos of them saved to my computer. i almost had her design my invites, but my FI ended up not liking hers as much as i did, but she did give me some really good tips about how she did hers, and i have all the fonts she used now so i can give them to anybody who wants them.

i hope that the 4 bar template i sent you last week helped cheesy.gif
Oh Maura, I was so tired that I just decided to tape them on the paper. At that point I didn't want to use my brain! But thank you so much for it. Also, I was afraid that my inkjet would print in a different color than my laser printer.

I love fonts, so if you ever need one, let me know. I may have it! I was ready to pay $90 for a cezanne font which I love but someone posted carpenter a while back and decided that that would work.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
Oh Maura, I was so tired that I just decided to tape them on the paper. At that point I didn't want to use my brain! But thank you so much for it. Also, I was afraid that my inkjet would print in a different color than my laser printer.

I love fonts, so if you ever need one, let me know. I may have it! I was ready to pay $90 for a cezanne font which I love but someone posted carpenter a while back and decided that that would work.
haha. its ok. and im a font whore too. i just paid $20 the other day for cezanne!