S-Factor

Oh shoot, there is a bride on here who is at level 6 of some class, for exercise only! but i remember her saying something about it, let me see if i can find the post..

OK it was Chiquita, pole dancing classes tho.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t3652-11

Too funny! I am currently a level 6 student too! It's a great workout, but like anything you have to do it 3 times a week for it to be effective. I use it as a variance in my workout. My FI even bought me a pole for the house for my last birthday. He got one dance out me. I told him if he wants to see the tricks he's got to help pay for me to learn them shameonyou.gif

S-Factor classes are really fun and if you live in a city where it is offered I highly recommend it!!! You will be amazed at what a release and how therapeutic it is. It's all about movement and not at all about stripping. The kicker is how many amazing women you will meet there. My classes are filled with women who are engineers, nurses, mothers, lawyers, writers and all truly inspirational. We get weekly assignments which help us decide on our music and clothes. As I write this I just got my assignment for the week:

Level 5/6: With no assignment this week, the possibilities are endless! Travel into the deep emotional core of your Erotic Creature by letting your clothing and music nurture your imagination. Use the safe haven of your S Factor studio to allow you to be truthful and raw in your movement. Youll flip for the Helicopter or embody the Spinning Descending Angel. Amen!

*Next weeks assignment is: 70's R&B" ~ Ooooooweee, it's gonna be groovy!

And your love of music will evolve...it's a really fun activity. I am thinking about hosting my bridal party there for a party.....