What are you putting in your OOT bags?

Tammy...that is what i suspected so the pinneapple idea my be a no go but I am looking into the chocolate covered macadmian nuts..if you khow where to buy let me know..

Sarah- Thanks! and steal all you want I got the ideas from other people myself...lol lol I have no creativity lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinationbride07 View Post
Tammy...that is what i suspected so the pinneapple idea my be a no go but I am looking into the chocolate covered macadmian nuts..if you khow where to buy let me know..

Sarah- Thanks! and steal all you want I got the ideas from other people myself...lol lol I have no creativity lol
you can get them when you get there...they have these stores, kind of like 7-11's and they sell the boxed in bulk even...last time i went i brought home 20 boxes for coworkers...they are sooo yummy!

• 4 years later...

I'm going with a nylon type of bag that is like a backpack but with rope like straps....I am also including glowstick necklaces/bracklets, individual packs of kleenex with a personalized label and a cheat sheet card (laminated) of phrases from "Spanish for Dummies"....I'm getting married in the Dominican.

Originally Posted by tross84 View Post

great ideas ladies!