July '08 NEWLYWEDS chat!

yah maur, dont worry wink.gif

that will be the first thing i do when i get home, so i might still be in uniform!

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg that will look sooooo hot! LOL

i am thinking about ditching out of work right now to go bra shopping... what do you think? should I? i mean....... i have to be here by 8 tomorrow morning anyway, might as well enjoy my night!

ah shiiiit i forgot i drove to work today because i dropped jose off at the airport, i have to get my car outta the lot by 7 and nordstrom is 5 blocks from here. no way will i have enough time. sad.gif big boo. hmmm.... now i have to think... go home and do stuff there, or go drive somewhere to get a bra....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
katrina, sorry about the delay on your shipping, that is probably totally because of my flowers!!!!!!!! sad.gif (although it is NOT my fault they made them the wrong color to begin with!)
haha no worries! i thought it was so funny that she told me that! i have a few more weeks before i start panicking wink.gif

I got a call from from the bridal salon... my dress is in!! I'm picking it up tomorrow! I can't wait to see it. They altered the strapless into a sweetheart and added a bustle. I swear it better fit! I just got home from happy hour/work shower and had way too many nachos and empanadas! Bad choice!