We actually used fabric glue, like Fabri-Tac (sp?), which was recommended by the invite designer who sent us the paper. It worked great and gave us a bit of wiggle room: if we didn't get the paper on straight at first, we could push it around slightly until it was aligned the way we wanted it.

It's really cool stuff, actually--a bit stringy, but when it dries it's like the rubber tacky glue strips that they use to attach pamphlets inside magazines. (Does that make sense??)

We got these little double-sided adhesive uhhm, holders? I guess you would call them? Like the newer types of white-out strip things. They come in both removable and permanent but they don't have a name of what the product is 'called' on it, just a brand, TOMBO/MONO. I just looked in the aisle at Michaels that had adhesives, lots to choose from. Creative Memories makes a nice one too.

Thanks everyone i will head to michaels and get me some double sided tape... just because there will be some room for mistakes with the tape... i will check out the adhesives aisle and see what options I have... thank you all thewave.gifhug2.gif

i cant wait to start them up again... you guys are seriously the bestest smile123.gif