Dreams question about Piñata Terrace

mpark46

Our guest lists is slowly dwindling (and we keep going back and forth between Hawaii and Cabo for our wedding).

But I was wondering...Has anyone held their reception at Piñata Terrace? It sounds like a great place (oceanfront) to have a small reception. Why doesn't anyone seem to have their reception here?

Oceana isn't oceanfront, but everyone with a small guest list seems to have it at Oceana. Any reason in particular? Is it more private?

Do you think you could hang lanterns at Piñata Terrace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpark46 View Post
Our guest lists is slowly dwindling (and we keep going back and forth between Hawaii and Cabo for our wedding).

But I was wondering...Has anyone held their reception at Piñata Terrace? It sounds like a great place (oceanfront) to have a small reception. Why doesn't anyone seem to have their reception here?

Oceana isn't oceanfront, but everyone with a small guest list seems to have it at Oceana. Any reason in particular? Is it more private?

Do you think you could hang lanterns at Piñata Terrace?
it is a great place to have a private event. i think most people that go oceanfront choose cascade because it can accomodate more people. it really is just a size thing as they are a stones throw from each other.