Tatoo Cover-Up

Hey girlies!

Does anyone have any product recommendations for tatoo cover-up? i have a tattoo of a butterfly above my breast doh.gifembarrest.gif and im wearing a strapless gown, so i think i should cover it up....my only concerns are that i dont want it to rub off on my dress, and i want it to look as natural looking as possible rather than a huge discoloration above my chest...that would sooooo NOT be cute! LOL..

Ok - I know there is a way to list the thread here but I don't know how to do it - SO go to the "search" button on top of your screen and just type in "tattoo" - the post is listed by Jodey and it is the 4th one down - there are lots of helpful hints! Good Luck.

Just be really careful with what you buy. I was the MOH in my friends wedding a few years back and I have a flower in the center of my chest, which she asked me to cover up. So I went online and did a bit of research and found some stuff for $40, well it wasn't worth it! It didn't match my skin, even with the lightest shade and so it looked horrible plus it didn't go on easy and smudged etc.....so just be really careful with what you get! IMO, if you like the tattoo and it's part of who you are, then I say show it off and if you have anyone good with photo shop they can crop it out. That is what my friend ended up doing with my tatoo because having the cover up would have looked stupid and the person taking her pictures said taking out the tattoo with photo shop wasn't hard because he knew exactly where to do the touch up each time! Hope that helps.