Martha

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Anyone else doing this?? I am SO tempted just to cut it off already!!!! ugh!!!!!!!
ME TOO! I go through these terrible fazes of wanting my hair long then short then long...I DRIVE MYSELF CRAZY!!!! But I have decided that longer will be easier for me so I am holding out. I just know once the wedding is over it will be super short, lol

As soon as the wedding is over I am chopping mine off! I usually donate to Locks of Love every other year, but this is the wedding year so I have to wait. FYI their minimum donation is 10 inches!

FI likes my hair long, but it is getting to the point now where it chokes me in my sleep! I roll over and it get wrapped around my neck...not fun!

Ok I have been growing mine out for over a year. I started reading this thread and suddenly I want to put my hair in a ponytail because it started annoying me. haha how funny.

After the wedding I'm cutting mine off to the katie holmes cut and dying it brown too. I'm so tired of blah hair.

Just for fun- I love this link Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover - Try On Celebrity Hairstyles at InStyle.com - Trends - In Style Try out some new hairstyles in the meantime.

Just thought I would update you girls. I went to my hair appointment this afternoon and was not that brave. LOL.

She took off about 2 inchs in the back. I just couldn't take it anymore. I love it though, I feel so sophisticated and sexy again.

I did talk to her about doing fusion extensions before the wedding and she is giving me a great deal. Steve said that I must take them out after the wedding though cause he hates extensions.