Catholic Jamaican Wedding

My TA is checking into the Riu for me. We will have about 35 people with us, so the Plantation is my first choice. My only concern is the wc. I need someone who will coordinate the transportation to and from the church, church flowers, photos and all that. I'm sure the Riu would do it, but just not sure. Crossing fingers!

I'm getting married in the Catholic Church in Ocho Rios. The Lady of Fatima Church in St. Ann, Ocho Rios.(March 28th) The priest is Father John Bosco. I have his phone number ect... His is very nice and helpful. I've contacted him many times. I have a planner that is going to decorate as well. Father Bosco is actually going to do both a civil ceremony(March 27th) for me outside and a Catholic Ceremony in his church.

If you need any information, let me know. I did the wedding course here and my priest had to send all my information to Jamiaca.

I'm going through Almarie at Tropical Weddings Jamaica -Ocho Rios ~Montego Bay~ Cruiseship Weddings in Private Locations she does decorations, receptions, transportation, everything. Father Bosco says he has worked with her before. Together, they pretty much have planned everything for me. All my guests are being bused to my wedding.

However, when I told my resort that I was going out of the resort to get married, I still had the choice to have my reception there, if I wanted.