Have you exercised today?

Well I had my eating under control for 3 days now!!! Hopefully I can keep at it again!!! I just ordered Power90 and cannot wait for it to come in. I was going to get P90X, but decided to prepare myself first with Power90. Super excited for it to come in so I can begin!!! I need to change up my workout routine... starting to get bored with it. Hopefully this will be the butt kick I need!!! Can't wait for Spring and warmer weather to get back outside walking and jogging with my son... pushing 30 extra pounds really helps ;) Keep up the good work ladies!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the weather has finally gotten above freezing and we haven't had snow for a little while, I have been walking.  14 blocks yesterday and 16 blocks today.  Not that far but haven't been feeling well the last few days so that is about all I can handle for now.  So happy about sunshine and sunlight later in the day!  I already have more energy!

• 2 weeks later...