Have you exercised today?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still off sick, so, I have not worked out even once this week. It really sucks, cause I was totally into it and good at working out a lot, I am a little worried that this will knock me off my path. Next week I am going to need all of your help to get my butt back to the gym.

Last night was another night of killer kick boxing with that little b*tch! She is really nice but she kills me! Thats what I tell kev when i leave, ok now time to get yelled at by that little b*tch. HA! Tonight it is arms and some cardio.

I read in my health mag yesterday that you burn more fat by doing weights first and then cardio. Unless you are training for a major long distnace race. grrrrrrrr i have been doing the opppsite cause the weight section is always packed after work. oh well i will just have to squeeze my way into the weight section.

the last 2 days i actually tried running/walking on the treadmill. i HATE running, so this is a feat in itself. i ran/walked for 3 min//2 min. and will try to work my way up. the hard part is getting past the mental "i hate running" attitude!

i forgot Cindy at home this week - so no weights. and this hotel doesn't have any. oh, i also did some situps.