I've gotten a response from Michael, Riu's Photographer

I'm reading this thread and I can't believe it. This is absolutely insane! Michael should be reported. We hired our own photographer for our wedding in Cabo at the Riu Santa Fe and the only thing we were required to pay for was her day pass.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ochoriobride View Post
Yes we do bring a photographer from home. My FI aunt is a photographer and she is coming at our wedding and she offer us to take the pictures for our wedding!
Where in Canada are you from?
Do you have your own photographer to are using Micheal?
I live in the Toronto actually AJAX, Ont. Unfortunately I am still undecided. I have a lot of family from JA and I am trying to find someone down there to do it. Worse case though I may go w/ Michael. I've seen many of his pics from the recent brides and they look beautiful. However, there are a couple of specific types of pics that I want and I don't really know if that's his style.
So stressed about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich View Post
I live in the Toronto actually AJAX, Ont. Unfortunately I am still undecided. I have a lot of family from JA and I am trying to find someone down there to do it. Worse case though I may go w/ Michael. I've seen many of his pics from the recent brides and they look beautiful. However, there are a couple of specific types of pics that I want and I don't really know if that's his style.
So stressed about it.
If you want certain pics tell him. We told him ones we wanted and he was fine with it. I would give him a list and tell him you want these poses. He's fine with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
If you want certain pics tell him. We told him ones we wanted and he was fine with it. I would give him a list and tell him you want these poses. He's fine with it!

Thanks! I do have some examples that I will bring w/ me.

i contacted Michael about using his videography services and you can split up the hours. I asked if I could book him for the ceremony from 11-12 and then later from 2-3 for the reception and he said yes- it would be $300 for the first hour then $90 for the additional hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_ocr View Post
i know........she's fantastic!!!! I only HOPE that my photographer can bring it like that!! Your pics are going to be off da hooooookkkkk!!!!! :-)
Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous about getting married, and the only thing I'm nervous about at all is my mom seeing the TTD pics!!! I'm just hoping my guests aren't standing around while we do this. are you bringing someone from home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous about getting married, and the only thing I'm nervous about at all is my mom seeing the TTD pics!!! I'm just hoping my guests aren't standing around while we do this. are you bringing someone from home?
no, i'm actually flying in my photographer from NY. I met her online and her work is great too! We are doing our TTD the day after the wedding so nobody will be around (hopefully) and we are going to try to "tame" down the sex appeal so we can show all of our family and friends. Maybe put a playful, (splashing water) type of spin on it instead of "sexual healing" feel.....but as always, you will be my guinea pig!!smile116.gif