Ok... here's another topic for you ladies to discuss.

Have you thought of or would you be interested in taking some boudoir photos during when you were getting ready? Kinda like for his eyes only, maybe as a gift for him.

I think it would be really cool to do some tasteful, sexy shots of the bride in some of her sexy lingerie that she got at the shower.

there wouldn't be any extra cost for this, it would just have to be scheduled for.

edit: obviously you'd only consider this if you were very comfortable with your photographer, especially if he was, well, a he. Of course, some girls are more comfortable than others.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we might have a thread on this if I remember correctly. I would definitely be interested to do this as long as it had a more classic/elegant sexy to it than a cheesy/trashy sexy to it.

Have you ever done this with a bride? I have seen a couple of pics and thought they were amazing, and could still be considered frameable for at least the bedroom walls.